26/3/14

AIR MAX DAY | #AIRMAXDAY


[ES] 

Tal día como hoy, hace 27 años, Nike lanzó al mercado el modelo Air Max 1 y con ello marcó un antes y un después en el mundo del calzado deportivo. Y nosotros lo celebramos llevando, como no, unos AM1! 

[EN] 
On this day, 27 years ago, Nike released the Air Max 1 model, marking a turning point of sports shoes. And we celebrate wearing, ofc, our fav AM1!


[ES] 
¿Alguna vez os he contado la historia de mis AM1 rosas?
Todo sucedió días antes de Nochebuena, cuando me fui con unos amigos a Londres (viaje que aún no os he enseñado, lo siento). Pero, creo que la mejor forma de contar la historia es enseñaros lo que en ese momento escribí en Facebook nada más comprarlos... (más abajo el video del momento en el que los estaba comprando).


[EN] 
Have I told you the story of my AM1 roses?
This happened days before Christmas Eve, when I went with some friends to London (journey that I have Not published yet, sorry). But I think the best way of telling the story is to show you what, at the time, wrote on Facebook when I bought them... (below the video of the moment in which I was buying).

Definition of destination:  
Destiny is the time when you go to Primark and is closed. Then you walk to the next bus stop. We arrived and, just at that moment (that magnificent moment) __________ decides to go to buy something to drink at a shop that (oh what a surprise!) is next to that nice store called 'Office'.  
"Guys, I'm going to Office" 
I go and, directly, I head section sales. There I found an AM1. But it wasn't any AM. No. They were those I had watching online from January/2013. Pink and white. I take them, "will be my size?" 
(Moment of tension)
And, suddenly, starts sounding the good tune of Disclosure "White Noise". 
And in that moment, my conscience (_______) says, "Buy them". 
...And we all know that Cristina is very obedient and it's undeniable that this is fate. 
London, December 2013 - in Oxford. St.

ENJOY YOUR #AIRMAXDAY

¿Tú tienes Air Max? 
¿Cuál es tu modelo favorito?
¿Tienes alguna anécdota con ellos?

Do you have Air Max?
What is your favorite model?
Have a story with them?

2 comentarios :

Yem Goizueta dijo...

Jajajaja demasiado rosas para mí! pero te van divinas!

Jeffrey Herrero dijo...

AIRMAX LOVERS ♥♥♥
www.jeffreyherrero.com